You’ve come searching for pest, termite and weed control, so we’re assuming you have noticed some unwelcome and unwanted guests taking up space in your home and workspace! We have answered a few of the serious questions to help you make your decision of getting our Centurion based professional pest control team in, an easy and comfortable one to get your premises termite, pest and weed free.
Do you live in Centurion and have termites or unruly weed control?
Much like the pests, maybe you have a sneaky suspicion that there is something not quite right when it comes to what is lurking in your wooden structures or where the termites and other pests you have come from
Signs to look out for when assessing your home or commercial property for pest infestations:
- Pest droppings – as a standard and very unpleasant sign of pests, finding an increase in pest waste is a tell-tale sign that there are some pesky occupants taking up space on your property. It is always worth asking the other members of your household, being family or your employees whether they have noticed this too and in which areas of the building or property.
- Nests – look around for visible structures of nests around your home and garden. Termites build their homes in wooden structures, a way to notice if you have them, is by tapping on your wooden structures. If there is a new hollow sound, this may be cause for concern! We identify the type of pest invading the space and where they are likely to establish a comfortable colony for us to treat.
- Physical damage – are you noticing chewed on cables or seeing the damage to your home and workspace. There are often signs to notice that termites or weeds are getting out of control.
- Damaged garden – have you noticed holes in your plants or your lawn is struggling despite weather, conditions and more?
- You’ve noticed and increase in a type of pest – whether you are finding dead beetles on your windowsills, or cockroaches around your kitchen, an increase in visible pests means there are more where they came from. That is what we aim to do, find the root cause of the problem.
Why should I get the professional pest control team in?
You need to get to the root of the problem. Home DIY, housewives tales and recommendations may show you short term results. Treating the cause and preventing returns and further damage are ideal. Our certified team will also thoroughly understand and inspect the degree of the issue and if there is a larger cause for concern at hand. If termites have been gnawing on your roof trusses, the professional eye is here to assess and recommend the extent of pest control needed and impact that the termites, pests and weeds have caused.
What does my fee to Pestatermite cover?
Our highly competitive rates ensure you get a professional SABS/SANSapproved team to ensure termites and pests are getting treatment that is safe for your family and pets. Get a free quote from our professional termite, weed and pest control team in Centurion.