Do I have mice or rats on my property?Client01
Rodent is the group name for mice and rats and a few other rodent mammals. These rodents are not only a big nuisance when they infest your house or garden but can also be extremely dangerous.
Rats or Mice can have the following dangers or disadvantages when they infest your property:
- Rodents spread deadly diseases which can affect not only you, but children and pets as pets have a tendency to try and catch these little critters
- They can destroy your furniture and/or trees as well as your roof and items that is kept in the ceiling such as cables
- Mice and rats cause noise because they come out of their nests at night to find food and scratch against the surface, this is usually when you will hear the squirreling noise in the ceiling which causes a nuisance and can interrupt with you and/or your families’ sleeping habits
These disadvantages and dangers of having a rodent infestation is only three of many other that these mammals contribute to.
It is immensely important to treat a mouse or rat infestation as soon as you become aware of it, there are a few ways in which you can check to make sure you have a rat or mice infestation, and these are:
- Rat droppings
- Dirt marks on the path that these creatures follow to get in and out of their nests and this include little footprints as well because they come from extremely dirty places and will tend to leave footprint marks where they operate to and from
- Noises as discussed above, it can come from your ceiling or other places where they infested, this will usually be scratching noises
- Rats can also leave rat holes that will be a great indication that you have a rat infestation in your garden
- Rat nests are filthy corners where it is clear that rats are living there, one or more of the other signs above should also be present at these nests.
When you see any of these signs listed above or you are aware that there is an infestation of these rodents it is extremely important to get a professional to assist you with the removal of these critters as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you get a professional rodent control company to take care of your rodent infestation on your property. There are DYI solutions such as mousetraps, but this can also cause a nuisance because when these creatures get stuck in the trap and become diseased, they have a smell that will linger for a period of time, and this is not something that most people would prefer to get rid of the infestation problem.
Our expert rodent control specialists at Pestatermite will help you with your rodent infestation to get rid of these mice and/or rats for your convenience in a professional manner to help you proceed with your life without the scares and nuisance cause by these rodents.
Contact us today for a quote or for more information on the rodent control services we provide, we are here to help you.